Muangboran "The world‘s largest private outdoor museum"
Research for Renovation, Restatement for Reinvention, Rejuvenation for Reincarnation
Here at The Ancient City, we aim to realize the sustainable tourism ideology. Through a carefully designed development plan and resource allocation, we hope to become the best attraction for people of all races and age groups for generations to come.
The Ancient City at Samut Prakan allow you learn through traveling, here we also have a strong sense of social responsibility, we try out best to incoporate the local community into our works. Inside the Ancient City itself, we had created a natural scenic oasis in the middle of heavily industrialized area. The best representation of how Thais people lived once before was preserved in the park enviroment and its architectures.
Our doors open to the heritage of Thai wisdom. With a wide range of architectural symbols combined with fine arts and craftsmanship, structural layout and natural environment that integrate harmoniously, The Ancient City creates kind of atmosphere that induces visitors to perceive and appreciate the continuity of history, cultures, religions, arts and customs of Thai people from then until now.
Just a visit to the Ancient City is comparable to a Thailand-round journey within a day. The layout preserves the pattern of traditional Thai lifestyles, which is hard to behold in the modern Thailand.
In close proximity to Suvarnabhumi Airport (40 mins drive). We are also located in the neighbourhood of Bangkok City within an-hour travel distance, the Ancient City is accessible by many convenient routes.
Inclusions: Admission Fee include tram or bicycle
1) 10:00 - 12:00 noon
2) 13:00 - 15:00 hrs
3) 15:00 - 17:00 hrs
4) 17:00 - 19:00 hrs
Opening Hours: 9.00-19.00
To Travel to Us
45 Minutes from BTS Siam – BTS Kheha
Saturday – Sunday Free shuttle service Between
BTS Kheha – Muangboran Museum
HOW TO BOOK
Kindly send the following information via email to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Please book at least 3 days in advance so we can process your booking
1. 1 Full Name
* It is the name to be written in the service voucher
* He/She will be the one to exchange the service voucher in the ticket counter for actual ticket
2. Travel Date / Time (if applicable)
* Date/Time Specific Tickets entitle the Visitor to access within the date/timeslot specified when book (e.g. Bangkok Sky Restaurant, 5:00pm)
3. Package/Program to Avail/Nationality/Child age & hight
* It is the client responsibility to inform the right number of clients, package to avail, age of child/s (if applicable), height of child/s (if applicable), nationality when making the booking.
4. Contact Number (preferable Thai Local Number) and Email address
Account Name : KBS TRAVEL AND INTERTRADE CO., LTD.
Bank Name : BANGKOK BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
Account Number : 192-4-26953-1
Address/Branch : SUAN SAYAM BRANCH, BANGKOK, THAILAND
Swift Code : BKKBTHBK
Remark: All bank charges and fees incurred shall be borne by the depositor. KBS must receive nett as per total billing
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Date/Time Specific Tickets entitle the Visitor to access/enter within the date/timeslot specified when booking (e.g. Bangkok Sky Restaurant, 5:00pm) if applicable
2. It is the client responsibility to inform the right number of clients, package to avail, age of child/s, height of child/s, nationality when making the booking.
3. If your booking did not match the reality when exchanging the service voucher in the ticket counter, it is your responsibility to pay the additional charge or base on the walk-in price
4. Booking can only be processed once payment has been remitted to our bank. Kindly send proof of payment for verification and reference.
5. After that, service voucher will be sent to your email. Kindly print and show to ticket counter in exchange of the actual ticket
6. You will receive our confirmation within one working day after you make the payment.
Monday - Friday : 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday : 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Sunday/Public Holidays : Close
7. Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered. All persons entering the Attraction must have a valid entrance ticket which must be retained during your visit. As the tickets are non-transferable, accordingly they may not be sold or passed to any third party.
8. Full cancellation charge apply if cancel
FORCE MAJEURE eg. emergency, accident, storm, rally, typhoon etc. which beyond our control, KBS will not be liable to any surcharges or penalties imposed by hotel and suppliers