Jan 01, 2020 - Oct 31, 2020
Bangkok Tours (Ticket)
Ayutthaya - one of a must-see historical sites when you come to Thailand is Ayutthaya, the 2nd ancient capital of Siam after Sukhothai. Explore the cultural heritage of this ancient capital that had a history of over 400 year. You will find attractive temples, ruins and palaces and enjoy an enchanting boat trip with spectacular view of Chao Phraya River on the way back to Bangkok.
Visit Bang Pa-In Summer Palace, Wat Phrasrisanphet and Wat Chai Wattanaram, the most beautiful temple in Ayutthaya. In afternoon, sailing along the Chao Phraya River back to Bangkok. Enjoy the fascinating sights along the river banks as the wonderful Grand Palace and the Wat Phra Keo (The Emerald Buddha Temple), the graceful Wat Arun.
- Explore the numerous significant historical structures at the park
- Admire the architectural designs of Bang Pa-In Summer Palace
- Learn about the ancient past of Thailand
- See Ayutthaya’s buildings and ruins
- Enjoy the view on the river bank
-Air condition coach with english speaking guide
-All admission fee to temples & palace
-Thai & International buffet lunch on board
-Refreshment serve with coffee break
-Softdrink, cocktails, juice, wines, beers, liquors and etc (will be charged seperately)
1) Child age 4-10 years old
2) Child age over 10 years old will be charged as adult price
07:30 hrs. : Departure from River City Shopping Complex by Grand Pearl luxury air–conditioned coach with English speaking guide.
09:00 hrs. : Arrival at Bang Pa-In, visit the Summer Palace of King Rama V with its mixture of Thai, Chinese and Gothic architecture such as Aisawan Thiphya-At, Warophat Phiman, Wehart Chamrun, etc.
10:30 hrs. : Arrival at Ayutthaya, a World Heritage City and historic capital of Thailand. Visit Wat Mahatad, the royal monastery, served as the residence of supreme monk. Wat Phrasrisanphet, the largest and most important temple. Its was used as a residential palace and Wihan Phramongkhon Bophit, the large bronze Buddha image was originally enshrined in the open area outside the grand palace and later covered by a building called Wihan.
Afternoon By cruise:
13:15 hrs. : Welcome aboard the Grand Pearl Cruise Liner at Wat Chong-lom Pier (Nonthaburi). Sumptuous buffet lunch with a choice of a variety of oriental and western cuisines will be served, while you may relax and enjoy the fascinating scenery on the River of Kings. The cruiser will then head towards Nontaburi, past Koh Kred, The monn community before reaching Bangkok city.
15:00 hrs. : Coffee will be served while you enjoy the enchanting sights along the River banks such as the colorful Royal Barges House, Thammasart University, Siriraj hospital, The Royal Grand Palace and the graceful Temple Of Dawn, with its magnificent 79 M. spire, Wat Kallayanamitr, one of the most renowed temples.
16:00 hrs. : Arrival and disembark at the River City Shopping Complex Pier. End of service
Location : River City Shopping Complex
Departure Time : 07:20am - 03:45pm
Website : www.grandpearlcruise.com
1) This tour operates everyday.
2) Please do not wear shorts, sandals, no-sleeves T-shirts. Camera may not allow to use inside some buildings.
3) Take note that you must be at River City before the bus depart. The bus will not wait any late clients.
4) Itinerary may be subject to change or cancellation according to local weather conditions. In the event of bad weather, tours will be postponed until suitable conditions arise.
HOW TO BOOK:
Kindly send the following information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please book at least 3 days in advance so we can process your booking
1. 1 Full Name
* It is the name to be written in the service voucher
* He/She will be the one to exchange the service voucher in the ticket counter for actual ticket
2. Travel Date / Time (if applicable)
* Date/Time Specific Tickets entitle the Visitor to access within the date/timeslot specified when book (e.g. Bangkok Sky Restaurant,
3. Package/Program to Avail/Nationality/Child age & hight
* It is the client responsibility to inform the right number of clients, package to avail, age of child/s (if applicable), height of child/s (if applicable), nationality when making the booking.
4. Contact Number (preferable Thai Local Number) and Email address
5. For more discount please contact us.
Account name : KOSOL BOONMA
Beneficiary address : #3 A Constancia St., Tugatog Malabon City 1470, Philippines
Bank Name : Bank of Philippine Islands (Dollar Savings Account)
Branch : Legaspi Columns Branch, Arnaiz Avenue corner Amorsolo Street Legaspi Village Makati 1229, Philippines
Account no. : 0324-0164-22
Swift Code : BOPIPHMM
Remark: All bank charges and fees incurred shall be borne by the depositor. KBS must receive nett as per total billing
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Date/Time Specific Tickets entitle the Visitor to access/enter within the date/timeslot specified when booking (e.g. Bangkok Sky Restaurant, 5:00pm) if applicable
2. It is the client responsibility to inform the right number of clients, package to avail, age of child/s, height of child/s, nationality when making the booking.
3. If your booking did not match the reality when exchanging the service voucher in the ticket counter, it is your responsibility to pay the additional charge or base on the walk-in price
4. Booking can only be processed once payment has been remitted to our bank. Kindly send proof of payment for verification and reference.
5. After that, service voucher will be sent to your email. Kindly print and show to ticket counter in exchange of the actual ticket
6. You will receive our confirmation within one working day after you make the payment.
Monday - Friday : 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday : 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Sunday/Public Holidays : Close
7. Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered. All persons entering the Attraction must have a valid entrance ticket which must be retained during your visit. As the tickets are non-transferable, accordingly they may not be sold or passed to any third party.
8. Full cancellation charge apply if cancel
FORCE MAJEURE eg. emergency, accident, storm, rally, typhoon etc. which beyond our control, KBS will not be liable to any surcharges or penalties imposed by hotel and suppliers