File Download: Art in Paradise Bangkok - Client
Art in Paradise is a museum which exhibits interactive art. It is a permanent exhibition that audience can take photo and touch the paintings. The photo will very according to the posed, the facial expressions of individuals.
Moreover, the photo make the audience become a part of artwork or integrated into the works as they are one with the painting.
Art in Paradise is different from other museum, Not only audience can appreciate the picture here, they can enjoy with every picture by using their imagination as if they are main role of that painting.
Each painting in our museum is unfinished, whenever the audience comes to take a photo, the painting is 100% completed.
Art in Paradise museum is full of memories and fun people can enjoy art with the whole family, friends, couples and tourist.
Besides 3D painting, there is a new corner, interactive media; media exhibition that can with the audiences by responding to their facial expression and gesture For Art in Paradise (Bangkok), Artists were made 150 paintings in this place to have some partfor connecting together so this is actually 1 picture and maybe the biggest picture in the world!.
Inclusions: Admission Fee
Address: 99 Esplanade Room No408 4th Floor Rachadapisek Road Din Daeng Bangkok 10400
Operating Time: 10:00AM - 10:00PM daily
Last entry : 9:00pm
HOW TO BOOK
Kindly send the following information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please book at least 3 days in advance so we can process your booking
1. 1 Full Name
* It is the name to be written in the service voucher
* He/She will be the one to exchange the service voucher in the ticket counter for actual ticket
2. Travel Date / Time (if applicable)
* Date/Time Specific Tickets entitle the Visitor to access within the date/timeslot specified when book (e.g. Bangkok Sky Restaurant, 5:00pm)
3. Package/Program to Avail/Nationality/Child age & hight
* It is the client responsibility to inform the right number of clients, package to avail, age of child/s (if applicable), height of child/s (if applicable), nationality when making the booking.
4. Contact Number (preferable Thai Local Number) and Email address
Account Name : KBS TRAVEL AND INTERTRADE CO., LTD.
Bank Name : BANGKOK BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
Account Number : 192-4-26953-1
Address/Branch : SUAN SAYAM BRANCH, BANGKOK, THAILAND
Swift Code : BKKBTHBK
Remark: All bank charges and fees incurred shall be borne by the depositor. KBS must receive nett as per total billing
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Date/Time Specific Tickets entitle the Visitor to access/enter within the date/timeslot specified when booking (e.g. Bangkok Sky Restaurant, 5:00pm) if applicable
2. It is the client responsibility to inform the right number of clients, package to avail, age of child/s, height of child/s, nationality when making the booking.
3. If your booking did not match the reality when exchanging the service voucher in the ticket counter, it is your responsibility to pay the additional charge or base on the walk-in price
4. Booking can only be processed once payment has been remitted to our bank. Kindly send proof of payment for verification and reference.
5. After that, service voucher will be sent to your email. Kindly print and show to ticket counter in exchange of the actual ticket
6. You will receive our confirmation within one working day after you make the payment.
Monday - Friday : 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday : 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Sunday/Public Holidays : Close
7. Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered. All persons entering the Attraction must have a valid entrance ticket which must be retained during your visit. As the tickets are non-transferable, accordingly they may not be sold or passed to any third party.
8. Full cancellation charge apply if cancel
FORCE MAJEURE eg. emergency, accident, storm, rally, typhoon etc. which beyond our control, KBS will not be liable to any surcharges or penalties imposed by hotel and suppliers