File Download: Muay Thai Live - Client
A MUAY THAI LIVE: THE LEGEND LIVES excerpt show summarizes the essence of Thailand’s national pride and culture, which is the sport of Muay Thai.
During this presentation you have the opportunity to watch Muay Thai fighters, dressed in traditional Muay Thai attire, demonstrate different segments of Muay Thai such as the sacred moves of “Muay Boran”, and “Wai Kru”.
“Muay Boran” is a 500 year-old ancient and original form of Thai martial art which is no longer seen these days in the sports arena. They are beautiful, but lethal moves created by our Thai ancestors – artfully designed to turn various parts of a human body into deadly weapons. They are what Siamese warriors used to fight against enemies during hand-to-hand combat situations during wartime.
The second part of the presentation will feature century-old movements from “Wai Kru” rituals. These are revered movements performed by Muay Thai fighters before every bout, to express their gratitude and respect towards their teachers, ancestors, and country. This is a unique Muay Thai tradition that has been passed on from generation to generation.
Created by acclaimed director Ekachai Uekrongtham, MUAY THAI LIVE: THE LEGEND LIVES is a spectacular stage show about the history of Thai Boxing, from its origins to present day, presented in five thrilling chapters.
ACT 1 THE TIGER KING
1699, Kingdom of Ayutthaya: At a temple fair while the villagers are enjoying the festivities, a stranger appears. Who is he? Why does he exude so much charisma and demonstrate such kickboxing prowess?
ACT 2 THE PRISONER WITH EIGHT LIMBS
1767, the Kingdom of Ayutthaya lies in ruins after protracted wars with fierce enemies. Many Thai soldiers are taken prisoners. Among them is a Siamese warrior with unmatched skills in Muay Boran (the ancient form of Thai Boxing). Being unexpectedly released from his prison cell, he realizes he must defeat barbaric killers before he can truly earn his freedom.
ACT 3 THE WARRIOR WITH BROKEN SWORDS
1773, War against enemies intensify across the land. The best swordsmen are recruited for a final battle to protect the motherland. Led by General Pichai, the revered warrior of the double swords, the battle takes a dramatic turn when one of his sword is shattered. What happens when weapons are down and men are left with nothing but body and soul?
ACT 4 THE LETHAL ART OF MUAY THAI
An illustration of the most dangerous techniques of the Ancient art of Muay Thai, which have not been performed in more than a century because they are too dangerous as a sport.
ACT 5 THE MODERN ACTION HERO
When the son of a police chief sees the girl he loves kidnapped by thugs seeking revenge for his father's actions in service of the Law, our Action Hero has no other choice but to bring his other passion in life, Muay Thai, to the rescue.
EPILOGUE MUAY THAI FOREVER
From yesteryear until today, Muay Thai evolves, changes and spreads across the globe. But three things have remained the essence of Muay Thai: Respect for Ancestors, Sacrifice for Families, and Upholding the Honour of the Country.
THE SHOW NOW INCLUDES LIVE BOXING FIGHTS!
The programme now includes MUAY THAI LIVE BOXING: WARRIOR RISING: two Thai Boxing matches with fighters selected by Muay Thai legend Grand Master Sane Tubthimtong. A unique double-feature programme, MUAY THAI LIVE shows how the ancient and sacred art of Muay Thai has evolved into the most spectacular martial art in the world.
Inclusions: Admissin fee at Standard Seat
Rates are only valid for Asian Passport holder (China, India, Vietnam, Myanmar, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, Russia, Thailand
1) Child rate apply to those either between the age of 4-12 years old or less than 120cm in height (proof is required) and the type of seats selection will depend on their group booking.
2) Child under 4 years old of age or less than 90cm in height see the show free of charge, provided that they share a seat with their parents
1) Showtime is at 8:00PM on Tuesday to Sunday (no performance every monday)
2) The Theatre doors open 30minutes before show time. Late arrival of guests are requested to attend the show after break otherwise a suitable seat will be assigned
3) Operating time of show is subject to change without prior notice
2194 Asiatique The Riverfront, Warehouse 4, Charoenkrung Road Wat Prayakrai, Bangkholaem, Bangkok 10120
HOW TO BOOK
Kindly send the following information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please book at least 3 days in advance so we can process your booking
1. 1 Full Name
* It is the name to be written in the service voucher
* He/She will be the one to exchange the service voucher in the ticket counter for actual ticket
2. Travel Date / Time (if applicable)
* Date/Time Specific Tickets entitle the Visitor to access within the date/timeslot specified when book (e.g. Bangkok Sky Restaurant, 5:00pm)
3. Package/Program to Avail/Nationality/Child age & hight
* It is the client responsibility to inform the right number of clients, package to avail, age of child/s (if applicable), height of child/s (if applicable), nationality when making the booking.
4. Contact Number (preferable Thai Local Number) and Email address
Account Name : KBS TRAVEL AND INTERTRADE CO., LTD.
Bank Name : BANGKOK BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
Account Number : 192-4-26953-1
Address/Branch : SUAN SAYAM BRANCH, BANGKOK, THAILAND
Swift Code : BKKBTHBK
Remark: All bank charges and fees incurred shall be borne by the depositor. KBS must receive nett as per total billing
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Date/Time Specific Tickets entitle the Visitor to access/enter within the date/timeslot specified when booking (e.g. Bangkok Sky Restaurant, 5:00pm) if applicable
2. It is the client responsibility to inform the right number of clients, package to avail, age of child/s, height of child/s, nationality when making the booking.
3. If your booking did not match the reality when exchanging the service voucher in the ticket counter, it is your responsibility to pay the additional charge or base on the walk-in price
4. Booking can only be processed once payment has been remitted to our bank. Kindly send proof of payment for verification and reference.
5. After that, service voucher will be sent to your email. Kindly print and show to ticket counter in exchange of the actual ticket
6. You will receive our confirmation within one working day after you make the payment.
Monday - Friday : 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday : 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Sunday/Public Holidays : Close
7. Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered. All persons entering the Attraction must have a valid entrance ticket which must be retained during your visit. As the tickets are non-transferable, accordingly they may not be sold or passed to any third party.
8. Full cancellation charge apply if cancel
FORCE MAJEURE eg. emergency, accident, storm, rally, typhoon etc. which beyond our control, KBS will not be liable to any surcharges or penalties imposed by hotel and suppliers